Friday, November 25, 2011

twO faces n dRamA kinG - quotes






“They put on a front that appears accommodating, 

loyal, and yes,

 even sacrificial. 

Then, without warning, 

they raise their knife, 

and by the time you see the glint of the blade, 

it’s almost always too late.”










When you're up, your friends know who you are.

When you're down, you know who your friends are. 






Just before you  never speak to me again remember 


when you used to be my friend. 

You treated me like shit. 

I’m never gonna deny it and I even played your little game. 

I was there every time you called my name. 

I still thought our friendship would last but now everything is in the past. 

All the secrets I shared and you never even cared so lemme tell you and 

don’t make me repeat it: 


I fuckin hate you and yes, I mean it.











Some people don't deserve the memories you 


share with them

















You can't laugh last If I stab you in the throat with...the knife you left in my back.



I'll never forget what you did to me, but I'll never let you know I remember. 




Honey, if your gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty."?






what goes around comes around.So to my 2faces friend, 
for all the pain you caused me will come back to you someday~










False friends are like our shadow, 


keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, 


but leaving us when we cross into the shade.
















Life takes your dreams and turns 


them upside down. Friends talk about 


you when you're not around. People 


make promises that they never keep 


and Ive come to realize talk is cheap.











No comments:

Post a Comment